At Cross and Crown we believe we are called to “Worship, Grow, and Serve.” Our worship experience strengthens us and provides our main connection with the life of God’s people. There are a variety of ways in which a person can be part of our worship ministry.
Cross & Crown relies on 21 volunteers each Sunday, and each quarter more than 100 people step up to serve. Just remarkable - thank you! If you are interested in participating in any of the roles below, please contact the "go to" person for each ministry.
- Altar Guild - Beth Overmyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Karen Wichman, email@example.com
- Bread Bakers - Chris Lantz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AV Techs - Brian Roush, email@example.com
- Choir/Special Music - Matthew Rhea, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosts, Coffee, Refreshments - Pam Ruble
- Ushers - Andy Conrad
- Acolytes - Cindi Berry, email@example.com
- Cross Bearers - Mike Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lay Ministers, Lectors, Communion Assistants - Chris Lantz, email@example.com
- Counters - Germaine McAllister