At Cross and Crown we believe we are called to “Worship, Grow, and Serve.” Our worship experience strengthens us and provides our main connection with the life of God’s people. There are a variety of ways in which a person can be part of our worship ministry.
Our adult choir practices on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm from September to May and is open to all those who enjoy praising God through song. Contact our Music Director, Gayle Sarber: email@example.com
Cross & Crown relies on 21 volunteers each Sunday, and each quarter more than 100 people step up to serve. Just remarkable - thank you! If you are interested in participating in any of the roles below, please contact the "go to" person for each ministry.
- Altar Guild - Beth Overmyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bread Bakers - Chris Lantz, email@example.com
- AV Techs - Mike Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choir/Special Music - Gayle Sarber, email@example.com
- Hosts, Coffee, Refreshments - Chris Lantz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers - Andy Conrad
- Acolytes - Carla Ficorilli, email@example.com
- Cross Bearers - Mike Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lay Ministers, Lectors, Communion Assistants - Chris Lantz, email@example.com
- Counters - Chris Lantz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Berry is the Church Council liaison for Worship & Music.