In-Person and Online Worship Options
- 9:30 am – In-Person Worship service
- 9:30 am - Live stream of the indoor service on our YouTube channel
New Worship Guidelines
Following the news that Marion County has dropped most COVID restrictions, the Executive Committee (Pastor, Council President. Council Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) agreed to the following guidelines for Cross & Crown:
- Wearing a mask will be optional; however, those desiring to wear a mask for any reason are welcome to do so and those who have not yet been fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask.
- The center pews are open and there is no requirement to wear a mask and/or social distance when sitting there.
- Chairs on the left and right sides of the sanctuary are reserved for those wishing to socially distance from others and/or wear a mask. (Anyone may sit in these areas, but please observe the requirements to wear a mask and/or social distance from those sitting in these areas.)
- For the time being, Communion will continue to be seated and utilize individually packaged bread/wine communion sets. The Passing of the Peace will continue to be non-physical gestures of peace to those around you.
This is a fluid situation and the Council will continue to move forward as the pandemic allows or retreat as required. The plan is to continue service at 9:30 am through Labor Day as is our past practice and then return to our normal Sunday schedule and worship service after Labor Day.
Thank you for your patience, your participation in our surveys, and in our services.