In-Person and Online Worship Options
- 10:30 am – In-Person Worship service
- 10:30 am - Live stream of the indoor service on our YouTube channel
With the increase in the spread of the Delta variant of CoVID 19 the Marion County health department has released the following recommendations regarding face masks:
Those who are vaccinated should consider the following questions when deciding to wear a mask. If the answer is yes to at least three questions, mask usage is recommended.
- Are there potentially unvaccinated people in this space?
- Is this an indoor space?
- Am I or those who I live with at higher risk for complications from COVID-19?
- Is the current positive case rate in Marion County at an orange or red level, according to the CDC? (Orange level = 50 to 100 positive cases per 100,000 people weekly; Red Level = over 100 positive cases per 100,000 people weekly.)
The executive committee (Pastor, Council President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer) recommends that you consider the 4 points above when considering whether to wear a mask during church and/or while inside the building on Sunday.
The previously established guidelines are still in effect:
- Those who have not yet been fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Those desiring to wear a mask for any reason are welcome to do so.
- Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask but should consider the above recommendations from the Marion County health department.
- The center pews are open and there is no requirement to wear a mask and/or social distance when sitting there.
- Chairs on the left and right sides of the sanctuary are reserved for those wishing to socially distance from others and/or wear a mask. (Anyone may sit in these areas, but please observe the requirements to wear a mask and/or social distance from those sitting in these areas.)
- For the time being, Communion will continue to be seated and utilize individually packaged bread/wine communion sets.
- The Passing of the Peace will continue to be non-physical gestures of peace to those around you.
This is a fluid situation and the Council will continue to move forward as the pandemic allows or retreat as required.
Thank you for your patience, your participation in our surveys, and in our services.